- Take his vital signs at regular intervals .
- At intervals she would stop for a rest .
- He comes back to see us at regular intervals .
- Leaves and blades are cut at regular intervals .
- Trains leave at hourly intervals .
- There is a two hour 's interval to the next train .
- Latecomers will not be admitted until the interval .
- When the interval came , everyone made for the bar .
- A hiatus is the total interval of geologic time .
- This mud interval may extend for hundreds of miles .
What is the meaning of interval in Chinese and how to say interval in Chinese? interval Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.