- She encouraged the hospitable impulse and promised in advance to hurl herself into the fray .
- All at once the men in advance stopped so suddenly that those following caromed against them .
- Sometimes a mate's receipt is given to the shipper in advance of the b/l, which takes to issue .
- Timeliness is important as it defines the response-time criterion in advance of the system's implementation .
- The institute had paid him in advance for the summer but it was only three hundred dollars and all he had .
- That further feminine step in advance which combines paint and petticoats together had not found a votary in miss thorne .
- In advanced breeding programs, parental differences and variability in hybrid progeny may largely reside in multiple gene systems .
- It has proved most useful to have a complete aerodynamic calibration of the turbine well in advance of the first test of a new engine .
- With her dark eyes and her hook nose warily in advance of her, mrs. sparsit softly crushed her way through the thick undergrowth .
- Paul : so , you require payment in advance of shipment
What is the meaning of in advance in Chinese and how to say in advance in Chinese? in advance Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.