- They were scientifically and technologically greatly in advance of the rest of the world .
- A police car driving a hundred yards in advance gave warning of our approach .
- It is not possible to know in advance which form will yield a minimal cost circuit .
- He deeply resented not having been briefed in advance on my secret trip to china .
- In advanced stages of shock, the outer cell membrane often breaks up and the cell dies .
- Show that does well in the tryouts in the provinces is likely to be sold out weeks in advance .
- He had not submitted in advance for the approval of his comrades in the party presidium .
- The formula which unfortunately requires a background in advanced mathematics to understand .
- The semitic family were then in advance of the aryan, and in the lead of the human race .
- He had been advertised in advance as the most sympathetic and genial officer in a division command .
What is the meaning of in advance in Chinese and how to say in advance in Chinese? in advance Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.