- It is the most prevalent type in advanced industrial nations .
- Some directors might resent not having been informed in advance .
- This will provide specifications to be set in advance of an inspection .
- But it has a right to existence, a place staked out in advance .
- Opacity of the lens is readily visible, especially in advanced cases .
- There are few things that we so unwillingly give up, even in advanced age .
- If there is any change about the time of the meeting , please notify us in advance .
- If you had prepared in advance , you would n't be in such an awkward position .
- In advanced stages the opaque corneas may ulcerate and even perforate .
- Reservations in advance are necessary in most hotels, especially in large cities .
What is the meaning of in advance in Chinese and how to say in advance in Chinese? in advance Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.