- Let 's make this clear in advance .
- They will pay a hundred and thirty francs in advance .
- He is far in advance of his class .
- You do n't have to pay in advance .
- Do you have to pay in advance ?
- Seats must be booked in advance .
- He engaged the room, paying for a week in advance .
- I have to tell him in advance .
- Berths on steamships can be booked a long while in advance .
- He could rush out an edition a few hours in advance of his rivals .
What is the meaning of in advance in Chinese and how to say in advance in Chinese? in advance Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.