- Pascal's law is illustrated by the operation of a hydraulic press, shown in fig 12-3 .
- The maximum density is governed by the allowable limit of fluidity for hydraulic transport .
- Loading was achieved through a battery of hydraulic jacks acting on a rigid metallic distribution plate .
- These loads are normally applied by hydraulic jacks acting directly at the point of application of the force .
- Less frequently we apply the load directly to the surface by means of hydraulic jacks and distribution plates .
- In front brakes it is usual to hydraulic cylinders in order to equalize the pressures exerted by the shoes .
- Hydraulic fill dams are built of sand and silt brought into the dam in a stream of water, usually through a pipe .
- Loads are commonly applied with universal testing machines, hydraulic cylinders dead weights, or some form of pressure .
- According to their building material, dams are described as concrete, earth fill, rock fill, hydraulic fill and so on .
- A small leakage through an earth fill or hydraulic fill dam or its foundation removes some fine material in suspension .
What is the meaning of hydraulic in Chinese and how to say hydraulic in Chinese? hydraulic Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.