- Primitive tribes lived by fishing , hunting and gathering .
- They are hunting him with dogs .
- In the old days they fairly hunted us with guns .
- There was much laughter when keesh spoke of hunting .
- He jumped on a horse and galloped out to the hunting tower .
- Those who escaped from the battlefield were hunted down .
- Police have launched a man to hunt for the bullion robbers .
- He hunted with bow and arrow .
- They hunt game with spears or a curved wooden boomerang .
- It was a witch hunt .
What is the meaning of hunting in Chinese and how to say hunting in Chinese? hunting Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.