- Hong kong started half a dozen kees on his trails .
- Your posting has just come through : you are going to hong kong .
- Hong kong liked this daring cold-blooded boston irishman .
- The consumer council of hong kong told of a complaint from a woman .
- "it is done by hoxworth hale and me," hong kong snapped .
- Hong kong instantly realized the unfavourable position he appeared to be in .
- Hong kong had been attacked by japan at nearly the same moment of time as pearl harbour .
- When he left china in 1970, he was hospitalized immediately in hong kong for a time .
- If japan goes to war with us there is not the slightest chance of holding hong kong or relieving it .
- Don ' t forget to send me a postcard from hong kong
What is the meaning of hong kong in Chinese and how to say hong kong in Chinese? hong kong Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.