- He has always been the same pile of filth .
- My watch has stopped -- it needs fixing .
- This philosophy has been proved incorrect .
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- He has gone for a week without sustenance .
- The treaty has been prolonged for another ten years .
- A wooden house sometimes has a brick facing .
- After all, jon has the instincts of a gentleman .
- An important principle has been laid down .
- Some so-and-so has pinched my towel .
What is the meaning of ha in Chinese and how to say ha in Chinese? ha Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.