- The danger to us was that the rate of its armament would fuel the nation's global adventurism against others .
- The main difficulty in the direct application of the galerkin and ray-leigh-ritz methods is the choice of the global functions .
- Zhou enlai acted on the conviction that china's security depended on america's strong commitment to the global balance of power .
- Year after year over the past two decades, matsushita's growth rate has equaled or surpassed that of all of its global competitors .
- This global struggle has officially been named world war ii, and the history books will undoubtedly keep the error alive .
- We have been assailed by pressures arising out of the unprecedented global recession and the resultant extremely unfavourable trade and aid environment .
- The global implications of this theft are enormous . .
- Can pollutant stave off the global warming crisis
- The small farmers adapting to global markets project
- Object is an intrinsic object with global scope
What is the meaning of global in Chinese and how to say global in Chinese? global Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.