- After this global rambling, breckinridge long came to the point at last .
- All these patterns of agriculture operate within the context of the global ecosystem .
- On a global scale, these exchanges produce in the oceans the general circulation pattern .
- We can distinguish two types of global climates which occurred intermittently in the past .
- These confrontations and uncertainties were being played out for the first time on a global scale .
- He needed no advice when our fundamental national interests or our overall global strategy was at stake .
- Global changes of the heatbalance between the sun and the earth are influenced by variations in the solar constant .
- Finally they concluded that postwar american role of global leadership was itself deeply flawed .
- But when discussing the assembly of elements we shall express them with reference to a global system .
- The modern mississippi delta is anomalous, and a global view shows that it is very different from most deltas .
What is the meaning of global in Chinese and how to say global in Chinese? global Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.