- Maybe they think we're damned fools .
- I am made a great fool of, one way and another .
- You could not fool all of the people .
- I am not such a fool as to believe that .
- You're just a young, hot fool .
- He is a fool who bungles consistently .
- He lied and bragged like a fool .
- He is not such a fool but he knows it .
- This isn't time to be fooling around .
- Suddenly bob kicked himself for a fool .
What is the meaning of fool in Chinese and how to say fool in Chinese? fool Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.