- The fog began to clear off .
- They appear, blunder, and end in a fog .
- The sun had scarcely risen before the fog began to disappear .
- The fog is thickening .
- It seemed dimmed and muted now in the pervading fog .
- If we can only manage to put them in a fog we'll be all right .
- The fog still slept on the wing above the drowned city .
- The fog is heavy .
- The mountaineers found it difficult to locate themselves in the fog .
- " fog , mist " haze are all water vapor at ground level and above .
What is the meaning of fogged in Chinese and how to say fogged in Chinese? fogged Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.