- The clouds dispersed and the fog lifted .
- The ship faded into the fog .
- He melted into the thick fog .
- It was very difficult to see our way because of the fog .
- We ran into a patch of thick fog just outside edinburgh .
- The view opened out in front of us as the fog cleared .
- A heavy fog had suddenly enveloped the presidential retreat .
- A sudden fog came on, and she curtailed her walk .
- The fog became thicker still .
- It was to jon like a ray of sunshine piercing through a fog .
What is the meaning of fogged in Chinese and how to say fogged in Chinese? fogged Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.