- The steamer is enveloped in a dense fog .
- The headlamps penetrated the fog .
- Shut the door or the light will fog the film .
- I could see the vessel being swallowed up in the fog .
- The hills were enveloped in dense fog .
- Our flight was held up by fog .
- The two boats collided in the fog .
- Fog will persist throughout the night .
- Perhaps the fog hides them from your view .
- The sea fog paralyzed my voice .
What is the meaning of fogged in Chinese and how to say fogged in Chinese? fogged Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.