- They were saved by persistent fogs .
- The plane took off despite the fog .
- The liner ran down a fishing-boat in thick fog .
- Visibility was down to 100 meters in the fog .
- A ship loomed ( up ) through the fog .
- Steam has fogged the bathroom mirror .
- We peered through the fog at the house numbers .
- I fell to dwelling upon the romance of the fog .
- Smog is a mixture of smoke and fog .
- I smell the fog that hung about the place .
What is the meaning of fogged in Chinese and how to say fogged in Chinese? fogged Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.