- The fog of terror cleared from her eyes .
- I am quite in a fog as to what you mean .
- The ship came into sight out of the fog .
- He was beginning to feel rather fogged .
- He faced another day of cold fog .
- Or perhaps the summer fog was more general .
- I fell to dwelling upon the romance of the fog .
- A fog had come over the mountains from the sea .
- They could discern me in spite of the fog .
- I walked in a fog of anger toward my desk .
What is the meaning of fogged in Chinese and how to say fogged in Chinese? fogged Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.