- Balance-of-payments deficits are increasingly financed by special drawing rights at the international monetary fund .
- It also finances or guarantees payment of medium-term credit expended by united states exporters to their foreign client .
- Nearly all dealer vehicle financing would be shut off within a day or two by the banks and the finance companies .
- Undp is financed by voluntary contributions from virtually every member of the united nations and its related agencies .
- Except at low levels of inflation, raising revenues by inflationary finance is likely to pay off only in the short run .
- Also with some concern in the 1950s and 1960s the banks witnessed the huge expansion of hire-purchase lending by the finance houses .
- In addition, betterment levies are equitable. using them is much like using urban property taxed to finance urban improvement .
- On balance, immigrants taken as a whole are likely to bring a slight net benefit to other residents through public finances .
- Every business deals with banks, leasing companies, insurance companies, and similar financial institutions on matters of finance .
What is the meaning of financed in Chinese and how to say financed in Chinese? financed Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.