- To the uneducated people the idea of finance is as uncomfortable as the idea of the law .
- This was my initiation into the bizarre method of handling intelligence services finance .
- A certified accounting firm declares that the figures and statements about the finances are accurate .
- But, as a matter of pride, she kept her private finances and professional earnings separate .
- Thus, the deficit has to be financed by reduced domestic investment or by increased foreign borrowing .
- This system was devised because gold was no longer sufficient to finance balance-of-payment deficits .
- Some form of concessionary assistance will be needed by developing countries to finance stock acquisition .
- The association also collects and disseminate data on export financing and sub-regional payments systems .
- The terms were coined by john gurley and edward s. shaw in money in a theory of finance .
- High inflation and interest rates have made it more difficult to finance long-term capital-intensive projects .
What is the meaning of financed in Chinese and how to say financed in Chinese? financed Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.