- The great artists of finance like morgan and rockefeller weren't deflected .
- This long drawn-out war brought their country 's finance to the verge of bankruptcy .
- Sometimes banks perform merely a collection function without financing anybody .
- What i do know a great deal about-almost certainly more than you-is company finance .
- Matsushita has a great many accountants and finance experts wandering around in the subsidiaries .
- The minister of finance has presented a most alarming picture of the state of our affairs .
- Chicago finance really should not be put to shame in this fashion if it could be avoided .
- The american farmer has depended heavily on debt as a means of financing farm operations .
- He offered his new story to the heads of the studio that had financed his second picture .
- What gives international finance its esoteric twist is the existence of national moneys .
What is the meaning of financed in Chinese and how to say financed in Chinese? financed Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.