- At that time, financing for new cars was just coming into its own .
- The tax power enabled the government to finance its war debts .
- This increases the budget deficit and the need for extra finance .
- These roads are often in the united states financed by tolls .
- Deficit, which is said to be unfavorable, has to be financed .
- His allowance as commissioner of finance was five dollars a month .
- Another factor that affects financing is the expectations for repayment .
- The outflow of gold can temporarily finance the balance of payments deficit .
- They devoted to excessive secrecy , both in finance and method of production .
- Industry and finance seem to him to be activities unworthy of gentlemen .
What is the meaning of financed in Chinese and how to say financed in Chinese? financed Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.