finance bill meaning
- The Lords are restricted to delaying legislation, except finance bills, for six months.
- A three-day parliament session is planned for next week to ratify finance bills.
- We are interested that the finance bill goes uninterrupted in the interest of the country.
- We even passed a campaign finance bill,
- Fritts took aim at the campaign finance bill passed by the Senate earlier this month.
- He had the Conservative Whip withdrawn over the EC Finance Bill on 28 November 1994.
- The filibuster is intended to prevent the finance bill from going to House and Senate negotiators.
- Several other campaign finance bills have been proposed in the opening weeks of the 105th Congress.
- Daschle said that he had brought up the campaign finance bill with Lott at every opportunity.
- This is also a core component of the main campaign-finance bill in the Senate.
What is the meaning of finance bill and how to define finance bill in English? finance bill meaning, what does finance bill mean in a sentence? finance bill meaning
，finance bill definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.