finance bill meaning
- His campaign finance bills have languished in the Legislature.
- So, now comes the campaign finance bills.
- Administration officials included the sentence in the original draft of the school financing bill.
- So Kawamura suggested the government change the way it offers financing bills to investors.
- Signing the campaign finance bill " could depress the Republican base,"
- CAMPFIN _ WASHINGTON _ President Bush signed the campaign finance bill without ceremony Wednesday.
- Hanging in the balance is this : Which party will filibuster the campaign finance bill?
- "Believe me, I'm for a campaign finance bill,"
- Miscalculations can be disastrous, as the effort to bury the campaign finance bill demonstrated.
- His cosponsor on the campaign finance bill is Senator Russ Feingold, a Wisconsin Democrat.
What is the meaning of finance bill and how to define finance bill in English? finance bill meaning, what does finance bill mean in a sentence? finance bill meaning
，finance bill definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.