- This crust dramatically changes the rate at which water filters into the soil .
- Organic compounds may also tend to reduce filtration by blinding the filter cloths .
- It is possible to use a plutonium foil as a filter to remove the second-order contamination .
- Every filter is contained in a maximal filter, called ultrafilter .
- Primary chalk filters and gypsum repulper are made of aisi304 stainless steel .
- The filter is constructed as a sandwich from three materials of different atomic number .
- It produces lymphocytes, removes bacteria from lymph, and filters out foreign bodies .
- A yellow beam of sunlight, filtering through the muslin curtains, slanted on to the table .
What is the meaning of filter in Chinese and how to say filter in Chinese? filter Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.