- The mixture is subsequently passed through a flat membrane filter .
- Add 20 mg. of diatomaceous earth filter aid per liter of solution .
- He retrieved the motel key hidden in the carburetor air filter .
- Because of their candle-like form, such filters were called filter candles .
- The concentrated sodium hydroxide is filtered through a pressure filter .
- The sound of their motors filtering back in a subdued gentle rumble .
- The colorless platelets were filtered washed with cold methanol .
- Design standards for trickling filters recognize temperature as a factor .
- The radiation was filtered either by borosilicate glass or by quartz .
- She went on separating, bolting, evaporating, filtering and mixing .
What is the meaning of filter in Chinese and how to say filter in Chinese? filter Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.