- The hole was lined with a steel tube to prevent the walls from falling in .
- A touch whimsically, nim speculated on whether he was falling in love .
- Even the snow that falls in the dry valleys is blasted out by vicious winds .
- I was still getting over peter when i met and fell in love with harry .
- It must not be supposed that the fall in prices thus analysed is innocuous .
- Bertha would surely never have fallen in love with him if he were faultless .
- He let go his hold of her and she fell in a heap on the floor, sobbing bitterly .
- She sat, cool and unmoved, with her lifework falling in ruins about her .
- This material is white, and it sometimes falls in strips about ten metres long .
- At the ripe old age of seven, i had fallen in love with the melinda cox library .
What is the meaning of fell in in Chinese and how to say fell in in Chinese? fell in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.