- This, of course, only refers to the women whom men fall in love with .
- Tom met mary at a party , and they fell in love at first sight .
- Dudley plays a psychoanalyst who falls in love with his patient .
- "i know who i'm going to fall in love with," he said sharply .
- They have built a fence all round to stop the children falling in .
- A bill of exchange is a commodity that is subject to rises and falls in value .
- The sudden fall in the value of the dollar has puzzled financial experts .
- Otherwise, a major fall in the prices of nontradable goods would be required .
- I fell in with a parcel of folks of a worse kind than any i ever sorted with .
- He won't listen to any suggestion that doesn't fall in with his scheme .
What is the meaning of fell in in Chinese and how to say fell in in Chinese? fell in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.