- I was in my salad days then , and fell in love easily .
- The sides of the pit fell in .
- When money falls in value , there is no encouragement to save .
- Every man fell in love then with religion and carol .
- Most control system fall in the "closed-loop" classification .
- A falls in love with b .
- He fell in the water , much to the entertainment of the children .
- To procrastinate, i fell in with the spirit of the occasion .
- She went on, her form heaving and falling in quick pants .
- The cave fell in .
What is the meaning of fell in in Chinese and how to say fell in in Chinese? fell in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.