- He fell in with my views at once .
- I had to fall in with her wishes as much as possible .
- The city reacted sharply to the fall in oil prices .
- The roof of the tunnel fell in .
- The roof was beginning to fall in .
- She fell in the water and drowned .
- They fell in love at first sight .
- The leaves are falling in profusion .
- He fell in with bad company .
- The rain fell in torrents , insomuch that we were ankle-deep in water .
What is the meaning of fell in in Chinese and how to say fell in in Chinese? fell in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.