- I fell to dwelling upon the romance of the fog .
- It fell out that i could not get there in time .
- He has fallen in love with the actress .
- But one by one the spartans fell .
- Plums and apples thoroughly ripe do fall .
- Vienna had already fallen on april 13 .
- Such people are bound to trip and fall .
- Winterborne fell into a fitful sleep .
- The fall in digestibility is quite rapid .
- He soon fell victim to her charms .
What is the meaning of falling in Chinese and how to say falling in Chinese? falling Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.