- The falls upstream are full of salmon .
- Put on a spurt , or you 'll fall behind .
- He turned over in bed and fell asleep again .
- "i hope he will fall into proper hands .
- The bush acted as a cushion to my falling .
- He fell heavily and twisted his ankle .
- He gave his back a nasty jar when he fell .
- A safety strap is used to prevent falling .
- He fell sick with malaria on a trip to africa .
- Serial determinations usually show a fall .
What is the meaning of falling in Chinese and how to say falling in Chinese? falling Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.