- Seaton's face fell into lines of sadness .
- The climber fell from a great height .
- He fell for the story hook, line, and sinker .
- That " pride comes before a fall " is wisdom .
- I fell a prey to the keenest anxiety .
- The dishes fell to the ground with a crash .
- A major record in auto racing fell .
- She sat idly by and watch the child fall .
- He was snapped falling off his horse .
- Leaves fall off the trees in the autumn .
What is the meaning of falling in Chinese and how to say falling in Chinese? falling Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.