- We express the correspondence between the perturbed and unperturbed energies by an equation .
- Engineers usually prefer to express the function as graphs rather than in algebraic form .
- His voice expressed the frustration he felt at being unable to put his feeling into words .
- It is much easier to indicate how to find the mean by expressing the procedure algebraically .
- A young man sees a sunset and , unable to understand or to express the emotion that it rouses in him .
- I lack words to express the full extent, or the earnest abandon of his persuasion .
- In fact, it is common practice to express the pulsar slowdown as the period divided by the period change per year .
- Physicists were primarily concerned with expressing the experimental observations in a concise mathematical language .
- Mary, in a few words, kindly and calmly expressed the pleasure she felt in seeing me well enough to be able to come down .
- The orthonormality relations also permit us to express the power carried by the total field in terms of the expansion coefficients .
What is the meaning of express the in Chinese and how to say express the in Chinese? express the Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.