- I evaluate all this and start sending out impulses to step up production of gastric juices and saliva .
- Thus these decisions must be evaluated continually, if the total marketing program is to succeed .
- Levchenko was no position to evaluate this claim, and he wondered if it were merely a bureaucratic boast .
- That enables communications engineers to evaluate precisely telephone, radio and tv circuits .
- Alternatively, if the energy, w, is specified, the appropriate distance, d, can be evaluated from equation .
- It is up to the astute clinician to evaluate these changes and to relate them to occupational exposure .
- Benefit-cost analysis can also be used by government analysts to evaluate the effects of private investment .
- In table 3. 20 formula (3. 87)is evaluated for sedimentation rates of 0.01 to 5 mm year－1 .
- If one counts distant clusters in the absence of a nearby cluster, one evaluates the first term .
- An accurate determination of the dietary intake of the patient is most important in evaluating the nutritional status .
What is the meaning of evaluate in Chinese and how to say evaluate in Chinese? evaluate Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.