- We will make do with that engine for the time being .
- The propulsion system consists of five f-1 engines .
- He mounted their engines on a rubber base .
- At this point one of the engines burst into flame .
- The steam engine altered the proportion of the globe .
- He runs his engine full again, riding exultantly .
- The engine has seized up and stopped .
- My car 's got engine trouble .
- The engine started up suddenly .
- The prime mover may be a gas reciprocating engine .
What is the meaning of engine in Chinese and how to say engine in Chinese? engine Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.