- The sight of an emaciated Barry White would scar me for life,
- Days later, his emaciated body is discovered tied to a tree.
- He has suffered hardships and illnesses, as his emaciated face demonstrates.
- Some she found emaciated and stabbed with steel spiked rods.
- People are not emaciated, and goats and donkeys are still healthy.
- For one thing, the prisoners are far from emaciated.
- Sauve recognized the emaciated iguana's markings and scars.
- Photographs depict emaciated corpses, or victims with faces burned or battered.
- TV stations showed pictures of the emaciated bull hobbling from an injury.
- Maxim and his younger sister were emaciated and barely able to talk.
What is the meaning of emaciate and how to define emaciate in English? emaciate meaning, what does emaciate mean in a sentence? emaciate meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.