- Hungry joe was a jumpy , emaciated wretch with a fleshless face of dingy skin and bone
- She then cried loudly and made a big fuss , refusing to eat or drink . very soon , she became emaciated and fell ill
- Gradually mothers and children started coming into the famine relief centre , the mothers thin and emaciated , the children with empty bellied and eyes as big as saucers
- Pride , contempt , defiance , stubbornness , submission , lamentation , succeeded one another ; so did varieties of sunken cheek , cadaverous colour , emaciated hands and figures
- The reputedly thin pitching staff is actually emaciated , much like the bench , and the lineup has a greater intimidation factor on paper than in reality
- Europe is disclosed as a prone and emaciated figure , the alps shaping like a backbone , and the branching mountain chains like ribs , the peninsular plateau of spain forming a head ( thomas hardy
- Go , seek your minister , and see if his emaciated figure , his thin cheek , his white , heavy , pain - wrinkled brow , be not flung down there , like a cast - off garment !
- After analytical investigation result of student ' s physique health status of normal university of huazhong , we find that student ' s health condition is well , but the proportion is on the high side of student in overweight and emaciated , power and explosive of low limbs is bad etc
- He looked now more careworn and emaciated than as we described him at the scene of hester s public ignominy ; and whether it were his failing health , or whatever the cause might be , his large dark eyes had a world of pain in their troubled and melancholy depth
- Remark or should it be called an interruption ? that an omnivorous being which can masticate , deglute , digest and apparently pass through the ordinary channel with pluterperfect imperturbability such multifarious aliments as cancrenous females emaciated by parturition , corpulent professional gentlemen , not to speak of jaundiced politicians and chlorotic nuns , might possibly find gastric relief in an innocent collation of staggering bob , reveals as nought else could and in a very unsavoury light the tendency above alluded to
What is the meaning of emaciate in Chinese and how to say emaciate in Chinese? emaciate Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.