- Alarm-bells ringing, drums beating, the sea raging and thundering on its new beach, the attack began .
- The drums sounded the advance, the redcoats moved forward, the clans were beaten back .
- A spring attached to each brake shoe returns it also to its original position, free of the brake drum .
- The deep notes of the drum and the town-crier's announcement were repeated a second time in the distance .
- The drums were beaten rather loudly by the rest of the press for a few days, but it is pretty much of a dead cat now .
- Rain was drumming on the roof, wind fluting in the eaves of the cottage, sea performing glissandi with the beach .
- A pair of drums is used, and the signals are transformed successively from one to the other as the summation proceeds .
- Mcadoo's strongest rival was the attorney general a.mitchell palmer, who was still beating drums for americanism .
- Drum brakes are prone to a reduction in the braking effect, known as 'fate', caused by overheating of the linings and the drum .
What is the meaning of drum in Chinese and how to say drum in Chinese? drum Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.