- Why is he such a backseat driver when he rides with me ?
- The driver waited for the green light , his engine racing .
- The racing driver gassed his car in less than two minutes .
- The driver asked: "know where the guy hangs out mostly? "
- I am a hopeless driver , but the examiner let me through .
- The driver wore a cap and his face was thin and very tanned .
- The driver pressed on the accelerator , savagely roaring the engine .
- I'm going up around the corner here, to roust out my driver .
- I asked the bus driver to put me off near the town center .
- He blew his trumpet on the way but the driver did not turn around .
What is the meaning of driver in Chinese and how to say driver in Chinese? driver Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.