- The explanation in this dictionary is concise and to the point.
- Do not look up the dictionary.
- The opposite approach is to use a bilingual dictionary.
- Compiling a dictionary costs much time and patience.
- A dictionary is an important aid in learning a new language.
- The words in the dictionary are arranged in alphabetical order.
- I keep a dictionary by me when i am doing crosswords.
- The student came along with an english dictionary under his arm.
- The book seems to be more a dictionary than one on grammar.
- I finally tracked down the reference in a dictionary of quotations.
What is the meaning of dictionary and how to define dictionary in English? dictionary meaning, what does dictionary mean in a sentence? dictionary meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.