- His diary of the summer records a growing interest in public affairs .
- I am having a party next saturday ; put it down in your diary so you do not forget .
- Prescott's style, though in his diary he wrote "bother euphony", is euphonious .
- If i had been keeping a diary of my emotions, i should close it today with the words, "my husband has broken his neck. "
- There is on further reference to him in her diary
- Those things of the past were recorded in his diary
- There is no further reference to him in her diary
- I want to buy a diary . can you show me some
- Having done his homework , he began to write his diary
- Report on " weather diary " activity released
What is the meaning of diary in Chinese and how to say diary in Chinese? diary Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.