- They could detect signals from civilizations 1, 000 or more light-years away .
- Some of these methods are suitable for either detecting or locating leaks .
- All cracks were detected in regions where such manually made weld passes existed .
- Sheep's motion was only revealed by memory, not detected by sight .
- The reflections are recorded by detecting instruments responsive to ground motion .
- Radiation is only detected from a relatively narrow strip adjacent to the track of the vehicle .
- Again martin seemed untroubled, yet celia detected strain beneath the surface .
- In recent years, astronomers have detected many organic molecules in space .
- Electric charge may be detected qualitatively by sprinkling or blowing indicating powders .
- Physicists would have been most upset if the neutrino had not finally been detected .
What is the meaning of detect in Chinese and how to say detect in Chinese? detect Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.