- In the tie girder boxes crack growth was detected near the crack tip .
- Cardiomegaly can be detected by physical examination and by a chest rediograph .
- Enzymes catalysing this reaction have been detected in plant extracts .
- Fluorescent cells were not detected in tonsil, liner, larynx, and kidney .
- After dialysis and lyophilization, it can be detected by immunological methods .
- Satellite dnas were first detected as distinct subfractions of the genome .
- Dorothea felt rather ashamed as she detected herself in these speculations .
- The network has detected quite a number of shallow earthquakes along the trough .
- D'artagnan could not help detecting a note of sadness in his voice .
- Physical examination will detect evidence of atelectasis or pneumonia within the chest .
What is the meaning of detect in Chinese and how to say detect in Chinese? detect Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.