delivery points meaning
- Nymex's proposed two contracts would use two active U . S . western trading hubs as delivery points.
- The plan faces opposition from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, which wants Toledo to remain as a delivery point.
- The proposed contract would limit grain delivery to 34 delivery points along the northern Illinois River between Pekin and Chicago.
- The CFTC said it received more than 500 letters about the plan, which drops Toledo as a delivery point.
- The organization is now assessing whether relief workers can go to Aweil to set up delivery points and receive supplies.
- While the ZIP code for Newington is 22122, this is only for delivery points within the post office itself.
- The full rules for identifying the delivery point for a given address are specified in the USPS CASS Technical Guide.
- The program also trains engineers to manage and ensure safe and effective use of technology in health care delivery points.
- The chemicals are stored near the delivery point, and thus were ignited by a stray spark from the welding.
- The plan drops Toledo as a delivery point, which has triggered opposition from politicians, farmers and commercial grain merchants.
What is the meaning of delivery points and how to define delivery points in English? delivery points meaning, what does delivery points mean in a sentence? delivery points meaning
，delivery points definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.