- "and do you defend her, mattew," said mrs. pocket, "for making mischief? "
- Although i was boiling inside, in public i defended the new structure .
- To this day, i can't figure out how the board members can defend their decision .
- It was he whose arrival in his capital called up all france in arms to defend him there .
- This apparent contradiction is due to the dominance of some sows in defending the feed hopper .
- We move forward promptly with a major effort to help these countries defend themselves .
- Now that you are able to take up arms and defend your motherland , we are all proud of you .
- The pass was sternly defended for the necessary three days by the 5th new zealand brigade .
- He held his sword drawn in his hand, to defend himself, if i should happen to break loose .
- It was perhaps on this account that in defending them she was majestic rather than agile .
What is the meaning of defend in Chinese and how to say defend in Chinese? defend Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.