- There can be no real defence against attacks from the air .
- The posterior hypothalamus performs the function of defence against cold .
- People used to build strong walls round their towns as a defence against enemies .
- There was no defence against our own preconceptions or those of our allies .
- Tito was not much surprised at this mode of defence against visitors thunder .
- A few words on women ' s defence against family violence
- The high wall was built as a defence against intruders
- In addition , firewalls are no defence against internal hackers
- There was no defence against them
- An experimental study of individual defence against underwater blast injury
What is the meaning of defence against in Chinese and how to say defence against in Chinese? defence against Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.