- Mutual protection against wind is distinctly recognizable at the crown canopy .
- The lad stood before durbeyfield, and contemplated his length from crown to toe .
- And the lordship of ireland was merged for good in the crown of england .
- To crown the whole, he meant to be at the next assembly with a large party .
- He gave the money to the victims of a natural calamity in order to crown his father 's wish .
- I made a submission to the crown that a peerage should be conferred upon the new minister .
- At this time hitler made a crowning error in strategy and direction .
- There was a fine noise of rushing water from the crown of an oak at his back .
- The labeling substance is unevenly distributed through the crown of the marked trees .
- All of their contributions were crowned by the achievements of newton and leibniz .
What is the meaning of crown in Chinese and how to say crown in Chinese? crown Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.