- The crown is richly bejeweled .
- The end crowns the work .
- The leaves dropped from his imaginary crown of laurel .
- His rather rough black hair was thinning at the crown .
- Demise of the crown formerly caused a dissolution of parliament .
- A crown of legends began to form about this character .
- Penkovsky was, at the time, the jewel in mi6's crown .
- Every word of the torah braided crowns for the godhead .
- In 1806 he relinquished the crown of the holy roman empire .
- She refused the crown .
What is the meaning of crown in Chinese and how to say crown in Chinese? crown Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.