- In other words, we conclude that attitude about compensation is independent of geography .
- We hope that a representative will soon be appointed to come here for the discussion on the compensation .
- An incomplete compensation for self-potential does not prevent us from obtaining correct results .
- When the magnetometer is attached to the plane, compensation must be introduced in the aircraft itself .
- The unwelcome alteration in their circumstances was after all not altogether without its compensations .
- That required a cutoff of american aid if american property was expropriated without fair compensation .
- The financial impact on an individual family may be cushioned by the availability of unemployment compensation .
- Marriage he obliquely commended(in "illusions" )by arguing that even the worst marriages have compensations .
- It even suggested there might be a compensation for the intolerable ennui of surviving his genial sire .
- Disputes over compensation and technical details may postpone the execution of a land reform program for many years .
What is the meaning of compensation in Chinese and how to say compensation in Chinese? compensation Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.