- As they passed behind a last year's stack, amedee clutched at his right side and sank down for a moment on the straw .
- Mary never let go her clutched hold on the rails. she wanted them to steady her, in that heaving, whirling court .
- Over a period of time the motor is required to make up the friction losses and the losses in the clutches when they are slipping .
- He was glad to get away with a mere five guineas and he beat a hasty retreat , clutching the precious bottle under his arm .
- How often have callow youths been known to ruin their lives by falling into the clutches of an adventuress with yellow hair and painted cheeks .
- When he was on his feet he turned toward the drug store, still clutching the paper, amazed and angry with himself for having been so clumsy .
- Only last sunday, my lady, in the desolation of boredom and the clutch of giant despair, almost hated her own maid for being in spirits .
- Hunger came to his stomach; an icy hand reached down his throat and clutched his intestines and tied them into a cold, tight knot that ached .
- He clutched at the branch but could not reach it
- Just have a week only , it is to must clutch
What is the meaning of clutches in Chinese and how to say clutches in Chinese? clutches Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.